Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year!

Now that I am home from vacation it is time to get back to blogging! My husband and I went on our honeymoon to Germany over Christmas break and then drove down to Alabama to spend a week with family. I have no idea how we crammed so much into two weeks, but it was a great way to wrap up 2013 and kick off the new year!

My 3 New Year's Resolutions:
  1. Make more time for reading (and less for watching tv).
  2. Play more games with family. 
  3. Incorporate more fruits and vegetables into mealtimes.
I have other goals for 2014 as well, but this year I opted for less daunting "resolutions."

Sarah


P.S. I will be posting vacation pictures and travel tips sometime soon. When looking for things to do in Germany over the holidays, I noticed that an overwhelming number of posts said don't go because everything is closed. While it is certainly not the best time to go for museum lovers, we still found plenty of fun stuff to do, and I would like to offer some hope and activities for those who are trying to travel during school breaks. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment