Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Many New Starts

Since this blog is about my many different adventures (and not just the ones in the kitchen), I have a bunch of exciting news. This weekend I got married! On Saturday my wonderful man and I got married at a park in D.C. Everything went wrong, and it was the perfect day. I am so glad we eloped and made it through all of the day-of-wedding hiccups together. I can't imagine the stress of planning a huge ceremony; this scenario presented plenty of hair-pulling moments. Now we are both looking forward to our reception back home with family and friends.



Yesterday I started a new job as an SAT tutor. And today I got hired to be a reading and writing teacher for K-8th graders at a local learning center! My afternoons and evenings are fully booked now. During the day I can work on blogging, creative writing, running, crafting, and cooking. We'll see how long it takes for napping to join that list. If I am feeling really motivated, I can practice my German during commutes! Life is getting busy, but I seem to make the best use of my time when I have too much to do.

Sarah


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging community! I'm a new blogger myself (a little over a month) and congrats on getting married! Feel free to check out my blog sometime.

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I see you are a fellow crocheter. Your lovely scarf reminds me it is time to get started on one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome and thanks for the comment! Your blog is coming along nicely! I love that fall is coming up soon, so I can wear my scarves :) do you want to follow each other's blog? Let me know.

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete